NO FUCKING WAY
I NEED THIS FOR 2K!
this is the only type of exercise i would voluntarily do ever
Real talk, it would be fucking easy to make a real life online pokemon. Like geo tagging with pokemin so you have to walk around and there is a real map but with cyber pokemon jfc google do it already. Like ingress but with pokemon instead ot portals
tumblr nobodies, UNITE!!
i think you mean…
for once the supernatural fandom didn’t arrive first
I’m proud of you avengers!
Are we late?
Rebloging twice cuz it’s so awesome
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.